Thursday 9 August, 2007

A TRUE STORY



Those were my disciplined days of my life,wake ups early in the morning ,going school by walk,only three of my class mets were best buddies of mine satish ,siva & chaithanya.

we three enjoyed our school days a lot ,no girl friends in my school days , i am saying that i am not having girl friends in only my school mates .after school going to home &again to tuition & finally home by 8.30 pm.

one day i still remain that day was a Sunday i am in the bathroom i turn on the tap no water was running out of the tap ,i was lucky as some water already in the tub,as nobody was in the house at that time when i shouted at my parents to turn on the motor for water .at last i came out of the bath room finally nobody in the house .

Ohhho i forgotten to say that we resided in an apartment with six families as our neighbors ,with us we are seven families ,i found to know that everybody of the fellow neighbors cleaning the water tank as it was Sunday.

I got over the terrus of the apartment i heard some noice of people at last i entered in to the war field of cleaning project.somebody commenting at me that everybody should work for the apartment,i stood for a while with out any response for the comment ,as i heard some sweet voice of girl and i didn't saw her up to that time as she residing with us in the same apartment we residing.


continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: